IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV advice.

Go down

TV advice. Empty TV advice.

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:18 pm

My 10 year old LCD projection Sony is crapping out. shuts down intermittently. Looking at a new LED flat screen. ANyone have experience with these? The only real concern is if any of you have ever experienced "burn in" with this or any other similar technology. The wife will be unhappy if the lap time status is always subconviously visible at the upper right, for instance, and I will always want to moto even more than watching her HGTV or whtever the hell is on when I have time to be aggressively casual with the XBOX.

anyone experiencing problems with the amount of inputs to the TV on the back? This current Sony has 7 different video inputs, though the technology has changed. were are using 4 of them. The standard I have seen, in my one stop at Target, is 4 HDMI inputs. this would leave us maxed out.

Looking at VIZIO. American Made?, Maybe, but it is american owned.

Semper Fi, USMC birthday Saturday, Nov 10. Whiskey fueled bar fights in order, Old School John Wayne style.... Nah, jail sucks and I am too old.

V

Back to top Go down

TV advice. Empty Re: TV advice.

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:22 pm

I've had no problems with my off brand LCD's, but I'd like to have a big Samsung, they seem to have the best picture to me.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:06 pm

Vator...i had an LCD projection..and it was a Sony...Your symtoms can be only one thing, from my experience...your bulb is gone. Change the bulb..and your brand new!
Now as far as "burn in" is concerned, only Plasma tv's have been known to do that...but im guessing by now, they might have fixed that nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:08 pm

I think your going to be glad your old TV is dead.My advice is to get as big of a TV you can fit in your room and then some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum