IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spec Vette Series - Race 5 - Sunset Speedway

Go down

Spec Vette Series - Race 5 - Sunset Speedway Empty Spec Vette Series - Race 5 - Sunset Speedway

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Spec Vette Series - Race 5 - Sunset Speedway 47703308d1345755987-corvette-race-car-photo-thread-wc-201102

Race 5 of the Spec Vette Series will be 50 laps @ Sunset Speedway!

Qualifying will begin Monday night 10/15/12 @ 12:10am Est. Racing will begin @ 12:30.

Back to top Go down

Spec Vette Series - Race 5 - Sunset Speedway Empty Re: Spec Vette Series - Race 5 - Sunset Speedway

Post by IFCA GTDon Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:08 am

This is a very fun and exciting series guys. If you have the time late Monday night, highly recommended.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Spec Vette Series - Race 5 - Sunset Speedway Empty Re: Spec Vette Series - Race 5 - Sunset Speedway

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:52 am

Yeah ive had fun racing with them, I just don't always make it cause I have to be up early on Tuesdays for class. I recommend checking this out, and if you need a build me and Don can get you the stuff you need. I would at least do 1 or 2 races to see what you think

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:02 pm

10-4... to late for me...work comes early in the morning...sounds fun though!

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:04 am

Ha! Finally got a win over there for the IFCA and AAR, on the oval no less! I guess my NASCAR experience really came in handy. That, and a bit of luck. Lots of crashing as usual on the oval.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:15 am

Again it was a good race but i wasn't impressed with the safety car rule enforcement. I think that process works good but only if the whole field understands the process. Good win and not bad coming in 4th w/o a speedway tune.

Back to top Go down

Spec Vette Series - Race 5 - Sunset Speedway Empty Race Results

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:13 am

Last nights race was a bit hectic! Congrats to AAR GTDon on the win and taking the points lead!

We saw a few new drivers some of which were last minute entries and evidently had not read the Rules & Regs page at our site.
We also had a little bit of a break down of communication during the caution flags that we can hopefully avoid in the future.
All race and caution info is posted @ www.TeamDMRInt.webs.com

When there is a caution everyone who wants or needs to pit will be given the opportunity to do so.
As many as 2-3 laps of caution will take place to allow those who decide to pit a chance to catch up to the field before the race will restart.
Caution flag pit stops count towards the 1 mandatory pit as long as the pit stop is between lap 5 and 5 laps prior to the finish of the race.
Again please read the Rules & Regs page if you have not done so or feel free to ask any questions!
Damn ovals can be a nightmare! Haha

Results from Spec Vette - Race 5 - 50 laps @ Sunset Speedway:

1. AAR GTDon
2. Hey xxx Dude xx
3. KickRocks 29
4. AAR corwinMB
5. TYA Catch 84
6. DMR W Sparks
7. Gnashty Nate
8. Mr.GRIMP
9. Posixmosh
10. DMR Kryptonic
11. ASK 420
12. IZe Banshee
13. MadMac 10
14. Leeroyjenkiiins

Last edited by DMR Kryptonic on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:19 am

Ya im not hating just without flags and spotters cautions can suck sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:28 am

I am hating a little bit! Haha. Hating the fact that I got destroyed on lap 3 and had to roll around the track 20 mph off the pace for 45 laps! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:38 am

Thats why my series has no caution but the ability to review race incidents

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:53 am

Ya its just a little frustrating getting taken out by a first timer so early in the race.
Its all part of racing, everyone has a bad race once in awhile!
Should have been more patient i suppose. Spec Vette Series - Race 5 - Sunset Speedway 487468

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:30 pm

ha atleast you probably had a tune. Don invited me to the lobby and i was like i totally forgot to ask for help on a speedway tune lol, i rarely do ovals in anything but stock cars lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum