IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Horizon demo

Go down

Forza Horizon demo Empty Forza Horizon demo

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Not interested. lol

Just played the demo, and I feel depressed over it. It is for kids. Then again was it ever supposed to be for adults? Probably not. It is an odd combination of NFS and Grid meets Forza4, and as usual such marriages rarely succeed.

The physics are strong arcade compared to FM4 which is itself not a full on sim racer to begin with. It has the numb feeling that just sort of allows you to stand on the throttle everywhere you go. The whole setup is unremarkable and boring from the start simply because its all been done before by other game titles.

Horizon is not about skils as much as thrills is the simple answer. Typical of the arcade titles like this.

I won't be buying this game, and will laugh at anyone over the age of 16 who does.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Forza Horizon demo Empty Re: Forza Horizon demo

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:33 pm

Agreed Don, playing the beta with you was a good laugh but anyone who plays this game and calls them self a true racer is missing the point of racing. As I said with the dirt race I didn't hit the brakes once and drifted 90% of the course. If this is what they were calling "the next best title in racing" someone over at turn 10 needs to wake up and smell the coffee - TDU, TDU2, NFS have all done this before and all they are offering is another cliche waste of time and money which will be fun for literally 100 hours before the average gamer moves on and this game loses its value. This will be as regiftable as scented candles because no one is going to play this filth. What a waste of an afternoon and I feel sorry for whoever wastes their time and money on this game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Well I was planning on trying it today....But now, I probably won't. As previously discussed, it may draw away more of the immature racers. That might be the only good thing to come out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:14 pm

What it could have been affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:34 pm

I was bummed but i kind of expected it to be bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:49 pm

10-4 pretty sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:50 pm

i just saw a Forza Horizon Commercial on TV and i think i puked in my mouth a little. The ads are almost as annoying and poorly done as the game

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum