IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True to Form!

Go down

True to Form! Empty True to Form!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:45 pm

I wouldn't expect any less from this guy.
http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/cycling/story/alex-zanardi-former-formula-one-driver-wins-paralympics-gold-medal-in-16-kilometer-handcycling-time-trial-090512?ocid=ansfox11

Back to top Go down

True to Form! Empty Re: True to Form!

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:49 pm

cheers True to Form! 251613

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:17 pm

(Looking through "topics watched"Smile

Rumor is that he might be driving a hand-controlled Indycar for next year's Indy 500.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:43 pm

He's done it already so it doesn't surprise me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:26 pm

AAR ABEnstein wrote:(Looking through "topics watched"Smile

Rumor is that he might be driving a hand-controlled Indycar for next year's Indy 500.
This was confirmed on midweek motorsport a couple weeks ago. Last week they confirmed the dissolution of SPEEDTV about a year from now as well as the switch from SpeedTV announcers for F1 races (they will use SkyF1's coverage starting next year. Just FYI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:53 pm

As soon as you posted that, I clicked over to Radio Le Mans. That is somewhat disappointing. Bob Varsha, Steve Matchett, and David Hobbs: one of the best pairs in race broadcasting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:54 pm

I always enjoyed the RPM, racing per Matchett segments. SKY'S coverage will be good, same video feed, I think Mark Blundell is their main analyst. While on a European vacation last summer, centered around 3 days spectating F1 at Spa, I watched the ensuing Monza round in a British ( owned) pub in Brussels, SKY coverage. I don't recall any disgust with their coverage, but that may change when I can hear better.
Hopefully their coverage is professional, not overly biased towards English teams and drivers. I only say that in reference to the coverage we get here in the states of the World Superbike series.I enjoy that coverage, but the elation their primary announcer displays when a UK rider has a pulse is undeniable.
Formula 1. I am a long time fan. I remember building the coolest open wheel, early '60's model as a kid, lotus,I recall. Otherwise in the 80's I'd be up in the middle of the night to catch them live, only coverage available. I've kept close tabs on the series ever since. ALL HAIL the DVR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum