IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never washing this hand again!

Go down

Never washing this hand again! Empty Never washing this hand again!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:23 pm

I haven't uploaded the pictures yet but I met Mario Andretti at the Belle Isle GP Paddock today between DP/GT practice, we got some autographs and he shook my hand. I also met Ryan Hunter-Reay, Patrick Dempsey (who was being interviewed by a SPEED associate), and some of the team and drivers from Spirit Of Daytona, Brumos famous 59, Stevensen Racing, and some other people from Whelen and Autohaus racing. Overall had a great time and I recommend going to a Grand-Am event if they come near you! Definitely worth the money.

Side note, I won 6 months free of iRacing while playing the CTS-V Spec simulator @ LimeRock challenge. While I spun the car twice I still had the fastest time out of all the people around me at the time so they gave me a card to use. I am just curious if it's worth playing if i dont have a racing wheel (i have a controller similar to the Xbox Style) and im not sure how great my computer is for gaming.

If for some reason it doesn't seem worth using Id be interested in hooking someone up possibly if none of my friends out this way are interested.

Back to top Go down

Never washing this hand again! Empty Re: Never washing this hand again!

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:19 am

Cool!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:23 pm

Lucky! That's the amazing thing about racing: It is easier to meet the greats!

I am interested in iRacing, however I also do not own an appropriate wheel. If I were given a wheel and the service I would definitely use it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:07 pm

I might try it with a controller.... it says not for resale so I don't think I should give it away either...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:44 pm

That's a very good win if you used a steering wheel and don't use won at home....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum