IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you need is to be a pioneer!!!

Go down

What you need is to be a pioneer!!! Empty What you need is to be a pioneer!!!

Post by IFCA Eries Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:07 am

Hi All,

I have been working hard in the background to try and scope what and why the IFCA used to grow so tremendously.

Well the answer is simple, be a pioneer.

So there are hundreds of tournaments and races out there that are just the same old same old. So you want to do a spec race you have so many options, cause frankly this is a very simple format to organize. What you need is something that makes people go "wow thats new, sounds like FUN".

What you need is a new format that is easy to understand, is easy to administer and is just plain FUN mixed with some hard wheel to wheel racing.

I am in discussion with Don currently and will maybe bring this new format to your doorstep soon.

The answer to what I asked in the start, as to why the IFCA grew so big .... well we were generally first in coming up with ideas that were appealing to you ,the racer.

Yes there are many that prefer to have a single format and race this month in and month out. We are not after this crowd, we are after the guy looking through yet another Racing site looking for something new.

So stay tuned as this is FUN guaranteed!!!

IFCA Forza Masters: Season 14 (group 6) (Champion), Season 16 (Champion), Season 20 (Team Penske)
IFCA Spec Kings: Datsun 510 (Team Penske)
IFCA FM8: Season 1 (Team Penske), Season 2 (Champion + Team Penske)
IFCA Eries
IFCA Eries
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : South Africa

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: ZAR Eries
IFCA Car #: 5
Infractions: 0 out of 3

http://www.ifca.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What you need is to be a pioneer!!! Empty Re: What you need is to be a pioneer!!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:45 pm

can't wait to see what you guys come up with, and i've been thinking about it I would like to help out more around the site or in different aspects of your planning and other activities. If there is ever anything I can help you all with let me know.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum