IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sad News....*HULK SMASH*

Go down

Sad News....*HULK SMASH* Empty Sad News....*HULK SMASH*

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:45 pm

As many of you know I have been doing hot laps til the cows come home about everyday for the last week or so and out of nowhere on the verge of getting down to competitive times for our Grand-Am event my controller dies. The backup controller is causing me problems too - the left trigger which is used for braking is sticking making it impossible to consistently do more technical turns without freezing up my tires and going straight into a wall.

So I decided until I get a replacement controller I am going to step aside out of consideration and fairness for the other racers who are putting in equal if not more time in practice to avoid not only hurting my rating but also endangering the hard work of my fellow racers...

I would be glad to observe and help out in any way possible until then, I am guessing it will only be 2 weeks at max due to my lingering credit card bill and gas money for commuting to my classes.

Back to top Go down

Sad News....*HULK SMASH* Empty Re: Sad News....*HULK SMASH*

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:40 am

That's sad. But sure, you should spectate! You actually can learn a lot from that like the driving lines and stuff, and with a million camera views, I don't see why not. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:47 am

That sucks corwin..hang in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 am

im gonna run some tests with ABS on and see if I can get my lap times low enough that i can keep it consistently going without looking up the brakes to hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Ok back from testing with the ABS turned on and in the Porsche I did back to back 1:32:---
s and in the Mosler I ran a 1:24:---- so I guess if I can figure out why my controller randomly jerks me every so often I am back in business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum