IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

2 posters

Go down

Hello everyone Empty Hello everyone

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:11 pm

Long time no see. Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth but real life kicked me in the junk and then preceded to whoop my rear-end while I was down. Early last year I decided to make the move and start my own business. Needless to say I didn't have allot of time to practice and race. but I was still trying to poke around and stay in the loop on what was gong on in the league. in May my 12 year old daughter woke up in the middle of the night screaming and complaining of a monster headache. After a CT scan they told us she had a brain tumor. The hospital opened up her head and realized that is was not a brain tumor but an infection of the brain that can lead to MS. We finally got to bring her home from the hospital about mid June. About that same time Shannon (my wife) was hospitalized with a heart issue and we almost lost her. So with all of this going on my business fell apart because I had no money or time to spend on it. So I went to work for the guy who bought me out. that time my Gold membership had expired and I had a renewed since of family and responsibility. I closed my man cave and moved all my racing gear to a closet and the Big TV is upstairs in the main living room for all to enjoy.

My wife Shannon felt it necessary to buy me FM4 and a gold membership a couple weeks ago, so it looks like I may be back albeit in a very very limited capacity. I refuse to allow myself to get sucked into the drama and endless hours that can be required to race competitively. I don't know what I will be doing as far as my team status or even if I will join any series but I did want to stop by say hi let everyone know I am ok and that I might even be online once or twice a week to get some laps in.

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone Empty Re: Hello everyone

Post by IFCA GTDon Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Hi Q! Welcome back, sorry to hear about all the real life troubles. Take your time to get in the swing of things, and have fun.

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA Eries Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 am

Bert - MAN! Listen dude, Forza is NOT as important as RL, I pray that all will be well for you and a great year ahead. If I see ya online well have a lap or two.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IFCA Forza Masters: Season 14 (group 6) (Champion), Season 16 (Champion), Season 20 (Team Penske)
IFCA Spec Kings: Datsun 510 (Team Penske)
IFCA FM8: Season 1 (Team Penske), Season 2 (Champion + Team Penske)
IFCA Eries
IFCA Eries

Male

Local : South Africa

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: ZAR Eries
IFCA Car #: 5
Infractions: 0 out of 3

http://www.ifca.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:57 am

Glad to here your wife and and daughter are doing better...all the best to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:58 am

Wow, what a year, I feel so bad for you. It's good to have you back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:24 am

I know the feeling bro I'm trying to pick up the pieces myself and get back to running some. 2011 was a horrible year just hope this one is a bit better. Hit me up on fb when you get a chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:12 pm

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I am liking the game so far still trying to find my groove lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:50 pm

it's a ghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum