IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO CON7ROLL challenges ART SaNe - CANCELLED

Go down

NO CON7ROLL challenges ART SaNe - CANCELLED Empty NO CON7ROLL challenges ART SaNe - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:13 pm

at New York Reverse.

Back to top Go down

NO CON7ROLL challenges ART SaNe - CANCELLED Empty Re: NO CON7ROLL challenges ART SaNe - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Can i watch? Would like to see the drama squashed, oh hes now in HLR

Back to top Go down

NO CON7ROLL challenges ART SaNe - CANCELLED Empty Re: NO CON7ROLL challenges ART SaNe - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:34 pm

it would be handy if you know him, to let him know about this - makes the chances of the race happening much more likely! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:36 pm

He sent a message VIA www.forzastats.com through Shoutbox im sure they have each others XBL profiles blocked communications there history isnt plesant. I wanna watch lol, actually I wanna hear the conversation they have lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:49 pm

TPR Raikkonen wrote:He sent a message VIA www.forzastats.com through Shoutbox im sure they have each others XBL profiles blocked communications there history isnt plesant. I wanna watch lol, actually I wanna hear the conversation they have lol...

You don't worth nothing Raikkonen Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:10 pm

oooh, i want to c this one

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:16 pm

since sane has declined to race me, i guess this challenge is off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down