IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wstewart vs GLRfastredneck & GLRLother - CANCELLED

2 posters

Go down

Wstewart vs GLRfastredneck & GLRLother - CANCELLED Empty Wstewart vs GLRfastredneck & GLRLother - CANCELLED

Post by wstewart1206 Wed May 20, 2009 6:39 pm

I ment to make my post on here i didnt know there were two diff places to challenge. so there it is Nissan Speedway thanks.
wstewart1206
wstewart1206

Male

Local : Tuscaloosa, AL

Registration date : 2009-03-28

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag:
IFCA Car #: ? ? ?
Infractions: 1 out of 3

Back to top Go down

Wstewart vs GLRfastredneck & GLRLother - CANCELLED Empty Re: Wstewart vs GLRfastredneck & GLRLother - CANCELLED

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed May 20, 2009 6:56 pm

only one at a time please Smile lol

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Wstewart vs GLRfastredneck & GLRLother - CANCELLED Empty Re: Wstewart vs GLRfastredneck & GLRLother - CANCELLED

Post by wstewart1206 Wed May 20, 2009 6:58 pm

it says on the thing i can challenge two people a week. i just put them both in the same post to save space.
wstewart1206
wstewart1206

Male

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 5:25 am

so these are 2 seperate challenges, correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 7:12 am

Stewart, what track and class are you challenging me too. I don't understand why you are challenging me because I am not even on the world ranking list. I have nothing to lose.

Below is in response to what you wrote to Redneck in the Stock car section. You will not gain his rank simply if he rejects your challenges.

- A superior ranked driver does not have to accept any challenge
- An inferior ranked driver may only officially challenge the same driver 3 times in a quarter, or once per month
- If the superior ranked driver declines all challenges during a 3 month period, he will risk losing 3 positions when the new list is published, only to be offset by any increase in his cumulative statistics from the scoreboards etc.
- A superior ranked driver will have to accept at least 1 official challenge in 3 months to be unaffected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 10:26 am

stewart ur crazy man. lothar if i were u i would accept. u could move on to the list if u win.

hey stewart do u want me to tune a car for u??? lol!! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by wstewart1206 Thu May 21, 2009 11:30 am

if he declines it just shows me he has no balls. and for you i challenge you to a race a nissan cause u said something about me picking nissan to challenge him at
wstewart1206
wstewart1206

Male

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 11:49 am

what? did u just say u want to challenge me now?

O Wait... that was for lothar. my bad

Last edited by BOGAF on Thu May 21, 2009 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 11:51 am

Remember as Chilled said in the Stock Car thread, there are many people reading these posts. Let's try and keep them a little more civilized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:37 pm

wstewart1206 wrote:if he declines it just shows me he has no balls.

Word to the wise, even if you know the individual you are challenging, you may want to keep your posts a little more respectful and "courteous" and you may get a better response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 1:51 pm

yes

by the way, that judgement is complete crap. If someone were to challenge me and i don't accept, could it not enter the mind that
a) i have no interest in it
b) i don't have the time to do it

against "i don't have any balls"

Perhaps a little more thought before you post, or at least make it intelligent goading

Back to top Go down

Post by wstewart1206 Thu May 21, 2009 5:56 pm

haha alot of thought was put into that. and it still shows to me he scared to race me at nissan. and that was about as respectful as its gonna get lol.
wstewart1206
wstewart1206

Male

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 6:32 pm

c'mon, it doesn't show you anything. You don't know anything about him or his schedule etc. If he has declined, gracefully accept it. If this banter was between good friends, i would understand it, but as i understand you are not, its becoming very tedious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:49 am

I would decline anyone who challenges me at Nissan. For you to say he has no balls is dumb on your part. You have no balls for making a challenge on the speedway. There are plenty of other tracks. This shows me you have no balls. Is Nissan the only track you can do? My suggestion would be to grow some balls as you put it and pick a real race track.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 1:09 pm

Jed im not looking to start anything with u because i respect your skill. but i dont think the speedway is such a walk in the park. it is a very easy track to race on, yes (for the average driver). i can see y u would say its not a real track. but u of all people know what it takes to run fast on that track. u know what kind of tuning goes into one of those cars and how hard it is to drive a fast speedway car. i think it was a smart choice because there is not many people who can run anything close to stewarts pace on that track. lots of people hate the speedway so declines have to be expected. but i do think it takes some big balls or just plain stupidity to race stewart on his turf. smart move on track choice and on declining the race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:05 pm

I was running stock setups with lowest downforce possible in the stockcar series. And I became 3rd in that series, without The Chase I would have been 2nd.

So your message don't really convince me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:07 pm

To challenge someone on ANY track is fine, speedway or otherwise, but to challenge an individual's personal integrity/character/backbone (in reference to the "no balls" comment) due to declining said challenge is just plain ignorance...especially when the challenger is the new face around the IFCA, it's just not smart, not respectful, and ultimately not acceptable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 3:16 pm

i agree adequate. kings egg. the stock cars r like my grandmas caty. there just too slow. i was refering to some of the very fast cars like the c5 vett or the gt40.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 7:17 am

BOGAF wrote:Jed im not looking to start anything with u because i respect your skill. but i dont think the speedway is such a walk in the park. it is a very easy track to race on, yes (for the average driver). i can see y u would say its not a real track. but u of all people know what it takes to run fast on that track. u know what kind of tuning goes into one of those cars and how hard it is to drive a fast speedway car. i think it was a smart choice because there is not many people who can run anything close to stewarts pace on that track. lots of people hate the speedway so declines have to be expected. but i do think it takes some big balls or just plain stupidity to race stewart on his turf. smart move on track choice and on declining the race.

The point being both individuals are in the same car & build going around in circles. 1 on 1 around the speedway isnt that hard. Its not my best track and I never said anything about needing skill to run it. My point is the speedway isnt something I am interested in racing someone 1 or 1. Too boring for me.

Also, for him to attack someones integrity for turning the challenge down is completely uncalled for, especially when this guy is just showing up. Even if he was here for quite sometime, it doesnt give him the right to be a jackass to someone else for no reason.

Back to top Go down

Post by wstewart1206 Fri May 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Ha shut up JED. all these people that are making comments on this challenge have no clue about the conversation that went on in the stock car room. so please shut up. and if you were to make a challenge im sure u would pick ure best track. mine just happens to be the speedway. people think that its just a big circle its easy to tune a car for a circle i mean come on a cirlce. haha well its not it accually takes some skill. and if you would like JED add me as a friend and ill show you!
wstewart1206
wstewart1206

Male

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag:

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Fri May 29, 2009 5:33 pm

wstewart1206 wrote:Ha shut up JED. all these people that are making comments on this challenge have no clue about the conversation that went on in the stock car room. so please shut up. and if you were to make a challenge im sure u would pick ure best track. mine just happens to be the speedway. people think that its just a big circle its easy to tune a car for a circle i mean come on a cirlce. haha well its not it accually takes some skill. and if you would like JED add me as a friend and ill show you!

Hahaha! Okay okay, settle down, JED is respected here as a fine racer, he is well aware of the skill it takes to run the ovals as he has won a stock car championship. Time to give this topic a rest boys. But I appreciate your fervor Stewart. lol

IFCA GTDon

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 3:02 am

Ill just let this die since you have no clue, but its ok. I know what it takes to race the speedway, and like Don mentioned, I won the stock car championship in the past.

Obviously, you are here to start crap, so I will just ignore you from here. Have a nice day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:06 pm

I tend to agree with bogaf here, only have to look at the stock car series to realise its close stuff....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down