IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VVV Flexy B challenges VVV koenigsegg - (1 - 2) - DONE!

Go down

VVV Flexy B challenges VVV koenigsegg - (1 - 2) - DONE! Empty VVV Flexy B challenges VVV koenigsegg - (1 - 2) - DONE!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:32 am

How about it, was it r390 on inland taipan? i remeber we were going to do that!

Back to top Go down

VVV Flexy B challenges VVV koenigsegg - (1 - 2) - DONE! Empty Re: VVV Flexy B challenges VVV koenigsegg - (1 - 2) - DONE!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:43 am

Yeah I think it was. It was the FWC track that we did with the Maserati MC12.

I can race Friday evening, StockCar is over, so I have time.

Back to top Go down

VVV Flexy B challenges VVV koenigsegg - (1 - 2) - DONE! Empty Re: VVV Flexy B challenges VVV koenigsegg - (1 - 2) - DONE!

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:16 pm

This friday coming? Awesome! IN!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:30 pm

Every Friday evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:38 pm

VVV Koenigsegg wrote:Every Friday evening.

that's right, we will race EVERY friday for eternity. EVERY FRIDAY EVER

anyone interested in an decent setup for an r390 can go to boomslang where i have an unlocked setup in around 80th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:44 pm

By then we should be number 1 and 2 on the World Rankings List! VVV Flexy B challenges VVV koenigsegg - (1 - 2) - DONE! 729580

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:39 pm

Invite me for this one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:38 am

I won!!!! 2-1!!!!

Flex was faster then me, but it's very hard to overtake on this track. In the 1st race he passed me at the start, but I could pass him back in the first hairpin. He tried to overtake me everywhere, but it didn't worked out for him.

2nd race Flex started first, I could almost pass him in the first corner, but he had better traction out of the corner. But Flex went to wide in the corner before the hairpins and I could pass him again in the first hairpin. Flex got some damage in the other laps, I had 100m lead until I also went to wide in the corner before the hairpins. I could just keep my car off the wall, but Flex passed me and won the race.

3rd race me infront again at the start. And lead the whole race. Flex crashed hard in lap 8(?) and had much damage.

Flex challenged me again! Next Friday on Mugello Short with the Lotus Elan used in the Endurance Series. Razz We decided to put TCS off.

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:25 am

That was a good race guys, good battle, a little rough, but you know, it is Flex afterall. lol

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:36 am

lol congrats Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:24 am

well done lads! whose gona take the re-match though?! i'll open a book

Flex 4-1
Koenig 9-2

any takers lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Elan? My moneys on Koenig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:30 pm

I'm gonna crush him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum