IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VVV Hellbr1ng3r challenges FTW Rocco - CANCELLED

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

VVV Hellbr1ng3r challenges FTW Rocco - CANCELLED Empty VVV Hellbr1ng3r challenges FTW Rocco - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:37 pm

Track = Motegi GP (Full)

Back to top Go down

VVV Hellbr1ng3r challenges FTW Rocco - CANCELLED Empty Re: VVV Hellbr1ng3r challenges FTW Rocco - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:00 am

VVV Hellbr1ng3r wrote:Track = Motegi GP (Full)

Looking forward to this one... PMed Rocco about it...

Back to top Go down

VVV Hellbr1ng3r challenges FTW Rocco - CANCELLED Empty Re: VVV Hellbr1ng3r challenges FTW Rocco - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:23 pm

Car is R2 #4 Corvette C6.R.

This will have to be done at some point during the weekend of November 29th and 30th. The later in the weekend the better, so I have a chance to get a bit of practice in.

Let me know if you are amenable to this, Mr. Hellbr1ng3r, and good luck to you.

Don't forget to tune the squirrel out of the back end mate.....You can have my setup if you want it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:10 pm

Oh for gods sake. I challenege Lippa and he picks the corvette. I challenge Rocco and he picks the SAME R2 CAR!!

LOL, well its a good job I got a nice tune from the last race then, Nov 29th-30th? Thats ages away, are you busy with stuff? Normally takes me about 10-20 laps to dial this in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:13 pm

shud be a good race

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:36 pm

Stop moaning.....

What car would you like to race in?

Yes, I'm busy, but as I live in the States I've got a long weekend then. Sunday afternoon allright??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:38 pm

lol, rocco don't give him an option! take the whiner to the cleaners! Wink

i, of course, jest Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:41 pm

Oh dear.....looks like you didn't like that car very much last time around.

And your Silverstone platform won't work at Motegi either.

Want to borrow mine?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:42 pm

Nah man Rocco, dont change the car, leave it as the challenged chooses. Sunday afternoon could be good. What date and time?

Also can you state your timezone? So I can work it out in GMT Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:42 pm

Nah its cool, Ill tune one fresh Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:51 pm

Wow.....48.224 with draft. Looks like you should be doing a few more than 10-20 laps to get dialed in mate.

Hark at me talking doodoo..... Best of luck to you and I'm serious.....

.....If you want my setup you can have it. Its Motegi specific and it has top 10's there, even though I am not capable of achieving them (15th at Motegi West is the best I could do).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:57 pm

Sunday the 30th. High Noon Michigan time (Eastern).

Looking forward to it mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 am

High noon Eastern. So thatll be 5pm GMT?

I think thats correct.
Hm, May take you up on that offer of a setup, I do a lot worse in R class than the buildable classes.

Good time you have on Motegi Full Wink

Should be a good race

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:09 am

Well I just put the game onto the hard drive and now all, and I mean every single effing one, of my setup files are damaged.

Dont tell me I'm going to have to start new.....anyone have a solution?

Also, I can't get anything from the boards.....has T10 screwed up again??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:13 am

If you're in England, then we need to hook up around 5PM your time (GMT).

Why don't you send me a message when you're on this weekend. I'll hook up with you and give you that setup. It's written down somewhere, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:31 pm

FTW RoccO wrote:Well I just put the game onto the hard drive and now all, and I mean every single effing one, of my setup files are damaged.

Dont tell me I'm going to have to start new.....anyone have a solution?

Also, I can't get anything from the boards.....has T10 screwed up again??

This is becoming a problem. Dont know if T10 or MS is to blame but hold tight buddy.

A lot of these problems are FLOODING in and I dont know what the deal is right now.

If you need to change the car or more time to get a setup for the Vette thats cool..

- 5pm sounds good to me. Ill add you shortly

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:54 pm

i had no problems

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:46 pm

I figured out the problem.

I bought the platinum disc and put everything on the hard drive. The game and the DLC both.

Only trouble was I already had most of the DLC. So when I put that on the disc there were two copies of everything I had already bought.

I guess the game doesn't like that. All I had to do was delete all my DLC and then reinstall from the disc. The only file that got corrupted was the setup file for that Time Trial car at Boomslang. And I didn't really lose anything there because you can ony change a couple things at that spot, and Davey left his #1 available anyway.

By the way, I reran that spot last night. Talk about pulling teeth for a top 200 time. Sheer effing agony I tell you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:57 pm

What did you rerun?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:30 pm

I reran that Boomslang Time Trial.....Got into the top 200 but it was sheer agony.

I do believe that the most painful FM2 experience I ever had though was the Maple Valley Time Trial in the Top Secret Supra.....I got within 5 seconds of the top time (on a 1 1/2 minute track) and gave up.

Why would they do that to a man? Surely its against the Geneva Convention??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:29 pm

Yeah that Boomslangs a bit**

I know a certain someone threw it into the top10 on there a few months back to prove to himself he still 'had it' Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:18 pm

Is this this sunday? Itll have to be around 10-11pm GMT for me, got something that came up during the day

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:14 am

This has been re-scheduled for Sunday 7th December

5pm GMT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:13 pm

High Noon, Michigan time.....confirmed.

You don't have a time set there yet, Hellbr1ng3r.....You been practicing offline or something.....What kind of lap times are you getting??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:29 am

I havent practiced yet man, I been playing with this Renault R5 amongst other things

(Check Maple valley short A class) Wink
It was 4th when posted Razz

Erm, yeah I should really work on a tune or something shouldnt I?

I think I have enough time on Sunday morning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum