IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMR Krypronic challenges NINED8D33A - CANCELLED

Go down

DMR Krypronic challenges NINED8D33A - CANCELLED Empty DMR Krypronic challenges NINED8D33A - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:54 am

Im not ranked so lets see what you can come up with my friend. I haven't had much luck finding people willing to race that are on this list, maybe the 3rd time will be a charm.

Last edited by DMR Kryptonic on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

DMR Krypronic challenges NINED8D33A - CANCELLED Empty Re: DMR Krypronic challenges NINED8D33A - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:33 pm

Alright, that's the spirit! I'm more than sure that NINED is active, but I'm not positive he knows that he is ranked. If you haven't already, you may want to send him an Xbox Live message to notify him. I hope this one works out 'cause this one has the makings of a great race!

Back to top Go down

DMR Krypronic challenges NINED8D33A - CANCELLED Empty Re: DMR Krypronic challenges NINED8D33A - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:49 am

Well, I sent him a message over Xbox Live, so we'll see what happens.

If all else fails, seeing that apparently no one in the damn Bottom 50 wants to accept challenges...I will accept a challenge from you after my match with EchoBREWER if I don't win. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:47 am

Lets get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:26 am

Evidently this guy has no intention of accepting my challenge so on to the next guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:04 pm

Dude, if Conman doesn't accept, I say you just issue an "OPEN CHALLENGE" to ANYONE in the bottom 50 willing to accept an IWR challenge match with you...

Don, is that even allowed?

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:33 pm

Yes, sure, why not! Smile

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down