IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSR Origin Challenges AMG The Wolf - DECLINED

Go down

GSR Origin Challenges AMG The Wolf - DECLINED Empty GSR Origin Challenges AMG The Wolf - DECLINED

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:12 am

On Laguna Seca Cool (BTW i suck on this track).

Last edited by Goldengoose on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

GSR Origin Challenges AMG The Wolf - DECLINED Empty Re: GSR Origin Challenges AMG The Wolf - DECLINED

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:13 am

Alright!! Now this is what its all about! Bring your A-game wolf.

Back to top Go down

GSR Origin Challenges AMG The Wolf - DECLINED Empty Re: GSR Origin Challenges AMG The Wolf - DECLINED

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:28 am

he could bring his D game if he wants Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:47 pm

I already have an open challenge against Sp33d..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:44 am

You can still accept this one and wait until your challenge with Speed is over with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:38 am

Well if I win, I will be out of place for the challenge which is why I say it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:04 pm

Ok.... no problem, If you loose against sp33d will you accept my challenge Question

If not i'll have to find somebody else..... not havin much luck so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:47 pm

Im sorry for the delay...... I will contact Wolf ASAP and get our challenge organised and over with..........

Then your challenge may be brought to light. I just havent had much time to do anything lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:37 pm

Sounds good to me Sp33d.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:42 am

I see your challenge with speed has finished Wolf.... Whats your decision with my challenge ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:45 pm

Yea wolf, whats your answer ya little biatch? LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:46 am

I guess wolf is gonna b-itch out! LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:58 am

If he does ..... no problem Cool

An answer would be good though. didnt get any response from TTR NO FEAR LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:49 pm

I decline...........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:01 am

Thanks for letting me know wolf.

hmm ......................... now who do i challenge next? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:30 am

Challenge Revolution, he'd probably accept. Just make sure you don't pick Silverstone International as the track though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down