IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JMR 358 Challenges R2P Penguin - CANCELLED

Go down

JMR 358 Challenges R2P Penguin - CANCELLED Empty JMR 358 Challenges R2P Penguin - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:44 pm

i would like to challenge penguin! if he is still alive?Question
Road Atl!!

Last edited by JMR 358 on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

JMR 358 Challenges R2P Penguin - CANCELLED Empty Re: JMR 358 Challenges R2P Penguin - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:06 pm

Good luck getting ahold of him lol. Why would you challenge someone that has been inactive for so long? lol. Is there someone else that is more active that you can challenge?

Back to top Go down

JMR 358 Challenges R2P Penguin - CANCELLED Empty Re: JMR 358 Challenges R2P Penguin - CANCELLED

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:11 pm

Challenge kman 8 or Potzy PLOP. They will put you higher on the list to if you beat them.............

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:52 pm

just want to see if penguin would come out i know he likes a good challenge.. so i thought this might provoke a comeback.. if he does not come out i will challenge someone else!! i'd like to see potzy challenge you!!
Plus this helps weed out the inactive players which only makes the list better.
is that ok with you wolf???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:04 am

Ok, Penguin is dead or MIA. Potzy is also MIA and doesnt have an xbox ATM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:13 am

JMR 358 wrote:just want to see if penguin would come out i know he likes a good challenge.. so i thought this might provoke a comeback.. if he does not come out i will challenge someone else!! i'd like to see potzy challenge you!!
Plus this helps weed out the inactive players which only makes the list better.
is that ok with you wolf???

K, no need to get all nsaty about it. I just suggested that you should probably challenge an active player instead of one that has been MIA for a long time now. I would be fine with Potzy challenging me, I dont mind at all. Let him get near my rank and challenge me. I wont back down from challenging anyone or racing against anyone. But it does sound like you are lol...........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:43 am

Has anyone heard any word on this challenge?? its time to clean up the misc. threads!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:54 am

Canceled No response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum