IFCA
Welcome to the Forum IFCA - International Forza Club Association.
IFCA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE!

Go down

Who is the best Swedish Forza driver?

VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Vote_lcap55%VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Vote_lcap9%VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Vote_lcap18%VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Vote_lcap0%VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Vote_lcap0%VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Vote_lcap18%VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Empty VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:12 pm

VVV Lippakorv against VMMR Nonni D, Sweden against Sweden, Kalix against Stockholm, Luleå Hockey against Hammarby, but most of all: friend against friend.

The track is Mugello!
He accepted the challenge and he is going to think about a car for a few days.

Last edited by VVV Lippakorv on Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Empty Re: VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:57 pm

Lookin forward to this one. I cant vote on the poll because I havent raced with any of them.

Back to top Go down

VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE! Empty Re: VVV Lippakorv challenges VMMR Nonni D - (0 - 2) - DONE!

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:09 pm

You raced with me one time. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:13 pm

This should be a GREAT race........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:58 pm

VVV Lippakorv wrote:You raced with me one time. Smile

It was more then once. LOL.
I will be waiting for this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:12 am

Just to let everyone know, VVV Flexy B doesn't count as a Swedish Forza driver. I hope you are okey with that Flex, I just think it wouldn't be fair to the other guys. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:36 am

well, with flex coming from cornwall (i think....90% sure), i should think not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:50 pm

Shota is awesome! He has my vote

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:32 pm

thats right, im back in dear old blighty now, but i have spent 4 months in sweden until a few days ago!

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:46 pm

welcome back Flexo

IFCA GTDon
IFCA LICENSE: ELITE

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:16 am

I don't got anything to do with this car-choice! Wink
Nonni has choosen the Volvo S60R in A class.

It will be the best driver who will win, becouse we will run the exact same build and exact same tuning on both cars.

The race is on monday at 20:00 (8pm) GMT+2 (swedish time, one hour after UK). Anybody want to watch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:56 am

i've seen nonni sign up, does he not want to talk to us on the forums....? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:32 pm

Nonni can speak english, but not very good in his opinion. So he want me to do the talking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:34 am

he can post with various smilies? Smile Razz Very Happy Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:15 am

you've seen KIK0 post, his english is somewhat limited but its still fun to decipher! tell him to get on here! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:50 pm

Okey, I'll tell him.

I don't mean this in a bad way, but I think that everyone need to know how hard it is and how shy you get when you speak, or write, in a language that you can't handle very well and you don't know so much about. I'm sure Flex know what I'm talking about.

You guys in the UK and USA don't know anything about this becouse you always did, and always will, speak english and no other languages.

Nonni is much better at speaking english then many of the guys I know in Sweden, and I'm sure he know much more english then he think. But he is shy, just like I was in the beginning, and he only want to speak english to guys he raced with very much and know pretty good, like Koenigsegg, Flex, and Alvori.

I still consider myself pretty shy, but it has almost been a year since I came to the IFCA and I got to know many people here, so it is not a problem, and it never really has been problem.
Sometimes I even think that being shy is a good thing, becosue then people don't think that you are a "trash talker". Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:42 pm

yeah i can understand that, its cool whatever he's comfortable with Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:57 am

Five hours left to the race!

We have been practicing and we have been VERY close, fighting all the time. So if someone want to see a very good race they should turn up in five hours from now.

Ryan, if you could be in the race and take some pictures or something it would be great. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:22 pm

Race 1
Start line
1) Lippa
2) Nonni

Finish line
1) Nonni
2) lippa

Race 2
Start line
1) Nonni
2) Lippa

Finish line
1) Nonni
2) Lippa

And thats all she wrote
Congrats to nonni with a 2-0 victory

pics 2morrow

Back to top Go down

Post by IFCA GTDon Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:09 pm

nice job guys, look forward to hearing a little about it.

IFCA GTDon

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down